Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Somebody's Got My Number



I have been getting these delightful buttons in my church mailbox and they tickle me pink...and have me completely perplexed. I really can't imagine who is tucking these delightful pieces of flair into my church mailbox, especially since I attend a congregation that is, in general, a bit more conservative than I am. And because of that I generally try to keep my liberal and feminist ways under control but perhaps I'm more transparent than I realized. It's really fun to know that I have a sort of co-conspirator at church who, at least in part, shares my free spirit. In case my secret flair-giver is reading this, thank you for these little messages that make me smile.



The First Piece of Flair I Received

My Second Piece of Flair
The Most Recent Flair Received

No comments: