Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Olives

We have now reached the point in the winter where my skin, which is olive toned, no longer has a hint of any sunshine ever hitting it. It is gross. People with fair skin look beautiful this time of year, but I, with my olive skin, look sick and disgusting. Currently, I am the same putrid green color as the sweater I am wearing. I am like the child the wicked witch of the west threw up.

3 comments:

Karen Miller said...

When's your next trip to a tropical island? :)

LISA LYNNE said...

None this year. I need to go cold turkey from the tropical islands because it makes me unhappy with my life. But we are getting ready to book a trip to Italy in September! We figured we really need get to Europe, it's time.

The Chandler's said...

I dont know...I am fair skinned (with no olive-ness) and I look pretty much like the dead brought back to life. In fact I do believe my husband has used terms resembling that in the past.....