Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick Husband

So Brian was home sick yesterday (a Monday). We had a church picnic on Sunday and he possibly ate some gamy potato salad or a deviled egg gone wrong. Who knows. He felt all urpy and miserable.

So I tried to convince him that he needed to poo or vomit - or both - in order to rid himself of the taint, whatever it may be. Finally on Monday, while I was at a funeral, he made himself throw up. He did not feel better. And he had thrown up, which is not really anybody's favorite thing to do. He was very derisive of my advice.

I was getting kind of worried. I went tubing with some friends. (It was a beautiful day...don't judge me.)

THEN, I made a spinach salad for dinner. A really good one with hard boiled eggs, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, and onions. Yum! Brian was hungry, a good sign, so he topped his with honey mustard and ate the salad up.

He immediately threw up.

But then he felt so much better. The sparkle was back in his eyes. He went to work today and is fine.

I cleansed him of his sickness with my spinach salad.

I'm so proud.

No comments: