Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm Writing to Let You Know I'll be Writing

I have not intended to take such a hiatus again from blogging.  I fully planned on updating once a week.  I have all these blogs nebulously circling around in my head, just waiting for me to give them form.  But they are entries that require a certain amount of courage on my part. And even though there are not millions of people reading this blog, I still need to be sure that I am okay with them being out there in the blogosphere.


But, in the mean time, I leave you with a new revelation on my part.  I am discovering that many piano teachers live up to their stereotypes.  Here I thought I was an artistic free spirit.  Turns out that my destiny is to be an old lady who is persnickety and out of touch.  It makes me sad.  I will fight the good fight as long as I can.

No comments: