Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Layout

Alright folks, here is my new layout...which I spent close to three hours (or what felt like at least 18 hours) trying to figure out how to put in place. And while I like it, it's not the one at the top of my list necessarily, it's just the ONLY ONE THAT WOULD WORK. I can not begin to tell you how much I have come to hate anything with "xml" in it because all I get are errors and I don't understand code and I should never have started messing with it in the first place. But then it became a mission and I was determined to not be defeated. However, after succeeding, I still feel defeated.

And I have not been updating here as much as I should. I feel guilty but then I remind myself that this is supposed to be for fun. But Brian and I finally have a patio we enjoy sitting on and Indiana has finally released it's icy grip on winter - thus, my time has been spent outside. And somehow dragging the laptop outside with me sort of feels like I'm defeating the purpose of being out there. I guess it's all about balance. I'll try to post some entries in the next few days in case anyone wants to know what's been going around the Showalter house.

Happy Mother's Day to All!!!

No comments: