Welcome!

Trying to Live a Life that is Full - and sometimes writing about it ad nauseam.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Allelujah! The Great Storm is Over

I thought I'd give a little update. It would appear that my medication has kicked in!

Despite:
  • It being colder than is reasonable for any human being to endure
  • My car being crushed by a giant tree limb last week and it being in the shop until the 24th
  • Brian's loan vehicle, a sweet Gary's Mobile Home Sales van, freezing up at work and being back down to one vehicle
  • Having to run around to various appointments today
I am in a good mood!!!
It just feels really nice right now to wake up feeling okay - without feeling like the weight of the world is on my feeble shoulders.
So, I'm going to get some work done today, get my house tidied up, and sit on our new couch tonight and enjoy a movie or two with my favorite guys (Reggie and Brian). Tomorrow I learn to knit socks. All is right with the world.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I am so thankful for the good news! You've been much on my mind and in my prayers.

The Daniels 6 said...

This, I am so thankful to hear!

Anonymous said...

that's great! you are a brave woman.